Saturday, March 5, 2011

Indian Women Showing Boobs In Sarees

Hand made ... work in progress!


I'm giving free rein to my creativity, including crochet, knitting to create, build and create more!
necklaces, earrings, key rings and much more ... work in progress!
These are some of my creations ...

hand made-1

Everything comes from a very precise idea which very often reflects my being! Both
silver, I love it! And chains, stones and pendants. Inevitable
circles a must for us women! Color and sound, because the memory is often tied to a sound, such as pendants that approach.


hand made-2

Another must ?! Rings, glaringly obvious! Pendants
here too much wool and wool ... waiting for spring to see more color and leave the wool!

I greet you all and wish you a good weekend, very rainy here among other things!


PS: I hope soon to bring together all my creations and to dedicate a corner of my blog for sale! Meantime, if anyone should be interested can contact me via email at
maryg5985@libero.it!

Kisses!


0 comments:

Post a Comment