Wednesday, June 25, 2008

South Park Lord Rings

John Rain ... Finally!



ah, as expected. Since last summer I found this character by accident in fishing among the books offered in my department, it was love at first reading, to the point that I bought all the other novels Eisler.
Yesterday, wandering through the library at lunch time, I've seen.
I knew it was out but I did not think so imminent. Not bad, indeed. Very good. THE FURY OF THE SAMURAI
that sounds a bit like a full license for the series takes us back in the world of the yakuza, the struggle of a man torn between duty and sold various feelings and his struggle for survival.
scorpirà you something about the final revelation of the last book they had left a stunned Rain to contemplate a photograph that never would have expected.

if you want my advice start reading Barry Eisler. reads like an action movie, only it live in person. truly a remarkable writer, with a strong understanding of human personality, the means, places, and with "verve" very hollywwodiana narrative.
not wait to start reading: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment