Thursday, July 3, 2008

Steve Earle - Copperhead Road

Goodbye video games ... (Part II / bis)



Maybe I sang a little too soon. is sure there is more magic than once, when I spent hours on forums to look for news, gossip, to slay with other fans. that is definitely over. But perhaps it is premature to sell everything, talking about the new console.

yesterday I finally found a used copy of Burnout Paradise, which cost me € 9.90 well: D
was a lot that I wished, as a great lover of the series and despite the large structural revolution, I must say that once again the boys Criterion did a nice game last
center that leverages the power of the console in an intelligent way.
then this time when I'm tense and nervous systems is often a blessing: D go around and destroy everything, especially arriuvando home destroyed, and after an hour of the Via Emilia in the sun. -__-

good John is happy: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment