Saturday, October 18, 2008

Digital Playground Cheater Streaming

Still 1 ... month-sary

. One more! is gone. Tuesday October 18 another notch on the list of months together. in fact the last time as the more astute will have guessed it was not just rilassatissimo, aided by the work of both, the weekend where we could not see, etc who have exaggerated a little the problems of everyday life, turning them into a small boulder.

what I really want to emphasize is that apart from everything else, there is no person in the world who makes me better than you, I understand that I understand that I blame even better than her.
and I love her very much for this, but so very much.

this post is dedicated to my Flavia, because of the important things in my life, even if sometimes it is omitted (and lost), she is always there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment