Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Miniature Pinscher Bloody Diarrhea



quite positive this time, at least from the point of view. the only big problem is that I'm seeing very little with Fla, and I miss him so much: (

on the job front after several months of living with the department indigestible videogames, given my chronic lack of interest in the product category, by now thoroughly confermamto I was re-transferred to the picture.'m happy to say that it's not, I finally found a bit of pressure and interest.

photo on the front things are going pretty well.
my "reputation" for honesty before me and now contact or find volunteers to be a problem.'m making several personal services and begin to collaborate with some activities. prorpio Monday I made a first photo session for my first "customer", a hair salon in Parma with whom I contacted some time ago.

there was some altercation with the drafting of the Gazzetta di Parma, and in fact I think it will give away my position as occasional collaborator, to dedicate myself to something else. If they want my pictures, I will treat as a freelance aahh


good, with this the gazette of the day is over.
I think I'll go out to shoot some photos just now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment