Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Is Steel Seal Any Good

where we

here I am.
it took me a little more than necessary to resume, but please excuse.
return from vacation, or rather the first part of the holiday was normal after all. the impact of the work quite good, although the first few days I've done a couple of disasters, and I was a little stunned.
probably because they are again in a few days in freedom, even though I have not decided what to do well. 1000 will be the usual mix of things to do.
initially the plan was to go to Rome to spend a few days from my dearest sister, now that I do not go too long since decided to leave Parma.
unfortunately a week in Rome alone is not the best, knowing girerei some but not exploited. the Benefy there is not even, I was counting on you to have a spiritual guide as it is quite clear. In addition, those who are dindi and between travel and survival (in Rome then ...) Maybe I spend too much. I do not know, Rome attracts me a lot. decide the last.



these days even good things have happened.
first Sunday, 17 I, Fla and his father fell in Parma we had a wonderful trip with an excursion. although it is already back at work by a week was such a beautiful day that completely wiped out the previous days, so I did coincide with the end of the leave that day. the goal was the Holy Lake. we arrived Tardini, hungry. We had a bellyful of various sausages and polenta, and then we decided to dispose of it all with a nice walk around the lake with built downhill walk. even the impending storm made us deisistere (oh my God, the fla would desisitito the beginning, we struggled to convince her but eventually sold). the evening we drive with a mega-premitati sundae. * _ *

next few days, left alone at home, I alternated work with my usual activities Internet users and photographs. I'm still waiting for the rolls of the holidays, so be calm.
I met some nice people, especially Lisa, a girl from the area in which I saw Saturday to go and take pictures of the castle Torrechiara.

Lisa is a girl really nice and helpful, I was immediately helped to a certain thing, and I also did a eneorme please get in touch with someone. Whereas we know recently, it was really nice. the night we made a Pizzone, with her boyfriend too. Unfortunately, they offered me and I feel terribly in debt. but I'm already addressed. Lisa will talk in more detail as soon as possible.



I also met one other girl, but as a model. the session went really well. I liked the pictures, you have not, because he has found several flaws. was a useful lesson, however, that in the end is why I practice so much with "verve". Next time I'll be very careful use of angles to minimize possible optical emphases.

I also had contact with an amazing amount of people interested in my photos, including a pair of contacts moooooooolto exciting future. we'll see. for now I'm so happy. I have prepared several photo shoots, I have a bit of voluntary and volunteers (a couple of services to couples finally) and really want to do and improve.
we will see that combiner. : D

ok, that's enough for today but

0 comments:

Post a Comment