Sunday, August 31, 2008

Leimo Hair Does It Work? Reviews

This miserable life ...

NO. began badly, and I do not know how this ends. I had to leave to go and stay a few days with Flavia, I decided to split into two tranches my last week of vacation to stay with her a little and a little on my own and prepare for some photo shoot since then the weather changes and days get shorter and the work increases.
not.
I could not leave. I may have experienced anxiety for the first time. I do not know. certain is that a few meters from me are not heard. heavy eyes, sweat accentuated. I was not unconditional drive. Madl of the head did the rest and I came back sheepishly to house.

ok, it's nothing serious. because "miserable life"?
because yesterday I learned the hard way, that reading a newspaper, that Mr. Orsucci died
that nice man who had kindly allowed me to stay in his paddock taking pictures for him, who had called me days later to arrange etc on the next photo. the man is gone. and fuck if I'm sorry. Yesterday I did not cry because I was only in the presence of colleagues. was almost a stranger, but I laughed with him, his wife. he had submitted his children, small grass in small samples. and what did we put the soul.
but who c. .. or life we \u200b\u200blive?

him today I extend my most sincere "good trip", what may not have taken I this morning. I also hope that your dreams do not die and those left find the strength to carry on.

bad day. ugly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment