Monday, August 11, 2008

Toys R Us Sticklebricks 2010

vacanzifero


I write this post a little later than the return itself, so much is that I have worked a day (yesterday).

Yes, the holidays are over (sooner or later they tell me) and with them a few days of carelessness that gave me.
the first week has gone rather slowly, here in Parma, including a commission, service and anything else I needed to do around here. the second part, as usual, was held in Francavilla al Mare. Although my visit was initially limited to four days, and then to Flavia to her house, she was already coming in Pescara gionri after a couple of thoughts.
I must say that it made me very happy, because the sea there was virtually none of my old band, and frankly even if there had been I would not be able to join as three years ago, in total nonchalance, a group of rowdy teenagers. years begin to weigh: (

anyway, everything ok. we had a great time, even too hot at times, and we ate very well, including fish, meat and the "usual" dishes that mom and sun bathing and stuff . even if I do not like a tan, since I'm almost always in the shadow, I became black as a "firebrand" once again.

as I thought of staying a few days I have not brought along any photographic equipment, only the compact and the film camera, however, more than enough to capture a moment this summer.

remains to be done in a week last September, in which, except the last second thoughts now I'll stay a while in Rome with my sister. I do not see Rome for 20 years now, probably it is time to remedy

0 comments:

Post a Comment