Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Could I Be Pregnant Clear Fluid From Nipples

I start ...

... I feel too firm.
am doing little in this period. Working alone, I'll be tired ... I want a drop. I have to move again.
last year this blog was born, and I was always around to take pictures. and it was hot anyway.
this year have dried up. forces. desire to quit. bho.

spends a lot of time studying other people's photos, read reviews and try to improve the theory.
I'm spending quite a lot of time preparing mentally situations and looking for places to use.


the problem is that now move around by car is priced exaggerated
go once more over the minimum necessary means to throw away 5 / 10 € for petrol. ca o. ..
but a must see if you sip on the go. yet it is so. already spend a fortune just to go to work.

last night I also deserted the club ... my mom if I was tired. I do not stand up.

today I met a new interesting person.
a very good photographer-boyfriend of Parma which I hope to establish good relations of friendship and work. we had a chat, and soon we'll have a coffee with some output.
twist of fate, is engaged to an old friend of mine originally from my village XD Small world eh? :)

Well, I wrote a little something, if not then it seems to have given up the blog. NO. I have not given up.
are some unstimulated all.

ah, for the record, I also abandoned Burnout ... it lasted two days!
-___-

0 comments:

Post a Comment