Saturday, July 12, 2008

Gay-crusing Area In Portland, Oregon

Rock Monster Cross 08

DAY ONE



And 'Rock started the monster cross 08. Yesterday early morning, because the program gave no timetable, I and my colleague John we went to the park setting the event. Obviously it was absolutely deserted. Luckily we did not lose heart, and identified the organizers, introduced ourselves as photographers interested in the event. After some initial hesitation due to the exclusive agreement with a local photographer who would put on its stand, the great Mr. Orsucci, team manager of the 'team of the same name, has taken with him, giving us the pass for three days race, giving us freedom of action as long then give him the photos of interest. Perfect!
return in the evening, around 5. the place is still half-deserted. take place in the trailer of the Boss: D
gradually begins to move, not much for the truth, but not the event of the day is the most interesting, the real show will be Saturday (today) and Sunday, with racing and freestyle motocross.
You're a chat, he makes some friends (your cameraman, indeed camerawomen of Bicester), the two barmaids kiosk Beer, wife and several children of the head:)




It is just really negative day, the pompous and the snooty officer who the photographer stopped us, even at a distance, taking pictures at the two Miss that rested with the pilots.
had even ordered the two to cover their faces when they posed for him. how very sad thing, since it is a public event and everyone has the right to photograph. cmq, pleased him ... I
my beautiful picture I made, I hope its just because they are from what I've seen his assistant used the machine topogigio and photos that sold ... never mind: D


DAY TWO


again tonight I got my dose of music and motors, but I have to admit that it was not as fun as yesterday. or better. there were people to no end, and very spectacular jumps, beautiful girls as the best motorcycle rallies.
shame that I had just finished working, I did not have a decent picture with the OBB c. .. or light and above me that the machine is soiled with dust making me conclude the session prematurely. I shot some film too, but I doubt that it came out something. I shot it not so bad since I got the camera-_-
cmq beautiful, I had never seen the live freestyle. the level of the evening was still on another planet compared to yesterday, which was really almost a day to insiders. derives its nice this MONSTER ROCK CROSS, if I jump out in force again tonight ... perhaps

0 comments:

Post a Comment