Thursday, July 24, 2008

Message To A Christening

holidays coming up ... but how hard

holidays are just around the corner now. two more days and then finally pulled the plug a bit. two weeks. I can not wait.

However this last week also seems endless because, as we recovered nicely break after 6 hours of Sunday last week, I have a very unenviable time, since I'm doing now more every day. generally the two days of 7 hours was my nightmare, I now seem a release compared to 8 hours straight yesterday and the day before yesterday. In addition, there has developed a fantastic back pain inherited from Tuesday, when I was in Bologna for the degree of Mario.

about the degree, I write two lines of congratulations to my godfather, now Doctor of Civil Eng. congratulations! despite all his misadventures, he managed to achieve and not to give up the title, making it the second best of his session. is it really true that the strength of will overcome any obstacle.
Tuesday morning we left early to go to the ceremony, and discussion (and lunch XD). everything ok. fact some photos (you find them in photo albums on picasa) and ate well.
then I had to run back to work because there was no cover on the ward if no ... that drudgery.

but now we see the end.
last two weeks of freedom ... that will fly like the wind already know. but meanwhile I thought the crucible

0 comments:

Post a Comment