Monday, July 14, 2008

Shwarzkop Produkty Active V

and ended three days


It was concluded yesterday, the Rock Monster Cross and I must say that the verdict is decidedly in favor.
some organizational flaws do not obscure the wonderful event, perhaps only a somewhat expensive for those who came to pay respect to services offered.
However the influx of people was great and fun too.

yesterday, as usual, leaving the job, I looked out a couple of hours, to follow the last race of the motocross and awards. Some drivers were really young.

between a rumor and one I think I've lost my badge (and who hears your voice now ^^'') but I found a lot of nice people. mostrto I have already made some photos and got some contacts here and there.



next year I'll be there again and properly equipped. even though the sport is not my field photography, I undertake to do something better.
photos of yesterday discretucce but my equipment has shown its limits in the last two evenings especially at night and following fast moving vehicles ...


... but ... * _ *
morning

new baby has arrived!
ahhhhhhhhhhhh

enough. I will stop here. I praise the decanter when I have something to show: Q__

0 comments:

Post a Comment